Advanced Social Media Tools and Techniques
This workshop is designed to build attendees’ social media marketing skills. Workshop topics include integrating different social media technologies into a marketing plan, creating social media marketing campaigns, and applying appropriate social media tools.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Social Media Marketers
- Business owners
- Enthusiasts who are keen on learning Facebook and Instagram advertising
- Content marketers
- Digital marketers
- Any professionals desiring increased digital savvy.
The workshop will include blended learning methodologies that will allow you to develop a comprehensive digital marketing plan for your organization at the end of the workshop.
At the end of this workshop, trainees will be able to:
- Draw more traffic and generating visibility and awareness for a brand or product.
- Use advanced social media communication principles and platforms
- Identify potential social media metrics for a campaign by describing the three key areas of business that social media can impact.
- Effectively implement Social Media strategies and tactics and creating marketing campaigns
- Identify the four ways to motivate consumers by listing the three key benefits of storytelling when it comes to consumer engagement.
- Attract a larger audience and communicating with influencers
- Deploy the latest strategies to plan, execute, and assess a comprehensive and effective social media campaign for corporations, government agencies, or nonprofit organizations.
- Identify the four places you need to monitor for conversation about your brand and creating a list of KPIs for measurement based on your existing Social Media goals
- Market a business through Social Media
|September 13, 14, 15, 20, and 21, 2022||15 hours||5:30 - 8:30 pm|
|November 7, 8, 9, 14, 15, 2022||15 hours||5:30 - 8:30 pm|